Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July 2008

I am starting a new blog because I cannot access my old one. That is what I get for not keeping it up! We have had many changes since the summer started. We moved to Mansfield, which was an exciting and stressful time. We are loving our new home and continuing to make changes and improvements to it. Brian keeps telling me to stop finding things to redo, but I can't, it's in my blood I guess. Reese and Quinn have both been enjoying the summer. They both took swimming lessons. Reese took with Mr. Bryan and Quinn took with Swimsation. We have been swimming and playing outside a lot. The girls have been to the zoo, playdates at Nana's house, tennis practice, Camp Thurman, and hanging out with us. We take nightly bike rides and walks. Quinn is riding her own big girl bike pretty well. She is talking a lot more this summer. She calls herself "Tinny", it is really cute. Reese starts kindergarten this fall. Both of the girls will go to CU, which we are so glad for. Brian and I have had a few get togethers at the house and we also got to go to Costa Rica with his job. We stayed for 4 days and loved it. We relaxed, had massages, drank, golfed, and did a Zip Line tour up in the mountains. It was a beautiful place to be. I will also have a new job in the fall. Luckily it will be at Key with all of my friends. I will be the new counselor there, so I am very excited about that. As of now we are heading into August. and trying to enjoy our last bit of summer fun.

No comments: